Powered By Blogger

Friday 28 November 2014

[Animation] Weight Painting










Problems encountered

  • The hip pouches proved a problem along with the belts
  • The shoulder, elbows and wrists were a minor problem
  • The foot and heel were a major problem 
Problems Fixed
  • I eventually managed to fix the pouches and belts their is still some clipping issue but I think its passable wont know for sure until a lecture looks at it
  • The shoulder and arms weren't much of a problem just some minor painting to fix that
  • After talking with Mark I was able to find a solution to the foot problem so that's fixed now I just need to do the right foot and then it should be done
Next targets
  • Talk to a lecturer regarding the painting to see if it acceptable or what I could improve on
  • Start with fixing the MoCap data so that I can start to see how Flynn moves around and to see if there is any noticeable problems 

No comments:

Post a Comment