Powered By Blogger

Saturday 7 March 2015

[Concept] Shamblers Lane + References


Hey guys, this is my the concept I have done for the shamblers lanes. I traced the intinal building shapes and created the rest of the design off our style the stylized roofs and the damp darkness of the nature of this ally. As this is going to be a very narrow and clostrophibic feeling lane I wanted to make it as though only people could walk through the lane not allowing lots of traffic through it.


Based on Shambles Lane, York, with our twist of our game. 
Here are some more reference images to help with the design process of this part of the level hoping these will show you what my rough concept could not. We need to remember to stylize our game and make it the crazy victorian magic world.




No comments:

Post a Comment