Powered By Blogger

Monday 9 March 2015

[Concept] Courtyard & Ref Images

Here is a quick concept of the courtyard. I will include some reference images to help explain my concept as it is a small amount of things to put into this area.

Concept
As the concept will be hard to vision as I can see it, below are the reference images to help Aaran convert my concept to model and then into engine.

This is important to highlight the Guards so I put them on almost a small stage to give them more of vision as soon as the player enters this part of the level. Did not want to overcrowd this courtyard with Barrels and other smaller props just included a few to dress it further.


Stool

Fencing  - As you come out the door down to the guard section

Benches / Table should be very rustic and aged.

Cobble for the path leading up to the Guards and the tutorial for shooting.

No comments:

Post a Comment