Powered By Blogger

Thursday 23 April 2015

[Engine] Big Update post

Potions + Inventory:

Potions offer full customization within reason (effects, meshes, icons and inventory use text changeable in seconds.)


In game Menu:

Resume game: resumes the game
Save game: doesn't do anything at the moment ***I THINK I KNOW HOW TO SAVE WHICH VARIABLES I WANT TO SAVE, I KNOW HOW TO CREATE AND SET UP SAVEGAMES***
Options: Opens the Options menu
Main Menu: Returns to the Main Menu

Main Menu:

New game: Creates a new game
Load game: Does nothing at the moment ***I HAVE NO IDEA HOW TO LOAD THE VARIABLES***
Options: Opens the Options menu
Quit game: Quits the game

Options Menu:
Everything except the fullscreen button works


Death Screen:
The button respawns the player at the start location with nothing being reset.

Victory Screen:
Main Menu button brings you to the Main Menu.


Flynn and Scotland interaction:
I AM AWARE OF THE CAMERA CLIPPIG THE BUILDING AND THAT WILL BE FIXED.


Flynn and Barman interaction:



Tutorial Instructions:
I AM AWARE OF THE WIDGETS NOT FITTING PROPERLY AND I WILL CHANGE THEM/SPACE THEM OUT A BIT MORE PLUS GIVE THE PLAYER MORE TIME TO READ THEM.


What I haven't recorded:
Deviant attacks player, does 10 damage per hit. Has 200 health, easy to kill but he can kill the player if the player is unprepared or not paying attention.

Left to do:
Set up Gauss animation blueprint
Adapt Behavior tree so Gauss can use the same Tree as the Deviant. (Small edits like changing cast nodes)
Fix Deviant/Small Deviant/Gauss attack range bug
Anything else I forgot.


No comments:

Post a Comment